Cake Commercial Services are a leading Passive Fire Protection company who specialise in providing clients with a one-stop Passive Fire Protection / Fire Stopping solution. We have numerous clients throughout New Zealand and pride ourselves on being a forward thinking and innovative company.
We are looking for Passive Fire Protection / Fire Stopping Installers to join our team. We’d like to hear from people who have at least three years’ experience in any combination of the following skills. We will also consider a trainee without previous experience.
· Application of intumescent mastics and sealants
· Gib installation and box outs
· Fireboard installation and fitting
· Installation of penetration collars &dampers
· Sealing of cable penetrations
· Collation of QA documentation and records
You will be highly motivated, physically fit, enjoy working in teams and demonstrate a commitment to learning and growing. Attitude is the key thing here!
About Cake Commercial Services:
Cake are extremely focused on the key areas of Health,Safety, Quality, and Environment. We place a great deal of emphasis on developing our people through continual training and promoting our company Values of:
· Encouraging personal growth
· Being safety leaders
· Being the best at what we do
· Showing mutual respect for everyone
· Enjoying our jobs and doing an honest day’s work
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. So if you think you fit the bill, are up for the challenge, have a clean full driver’s licence and are drug and alcohol free, apply now!