Cake Commercial Services are leading asbestos and demolition specialists who are growing. We have numerous clients throughout New Zealand and pride ourselves on being a forward thinking and innovative company.
This role is primarily based in Auckland and we also work all over the country, so often the job involves working away from home for weeks and months at a time. A hardworking attitude is key to succeeding in this role.
We are looking for an experienced Asbestos Supervisor Class A:
· NZQA Class A supervisor qualification
· Minimum three years’ experience in the asbestos industry
· Good understanding of site supervision and experience in a range of asbestos commercial and industrial removals.
· Strong emphasis on quality and health and safety
You will be highly motivated, physically fit, enjoy leading teams and demonstrate a commitment to learning and growing. Attitude is the key thing here!
About Cake Commercial Services:
Cake are extremely focused on the key areas of Health,Safety, Quality, and Environment. We place a great deal of emphasis on developing our people through continual training and promoting our company Values of:
· Encouraging personal growth
· Being safety leaders
· Being the best at what we do
· Showing Mutual respect for Everyone
· Enjoying our jobs and doing an honest day’s work
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. So if you think you fit the bill, are up for the challenge,have a clean full driver’s licence and are drug and alcohol free, apply now!